Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Return to Sender

Hello to all the readers who have been following this blog. I just got home from my four month trip and have a lot more stories to tell. Because I am no longer traveling, I intend to keep this blog going for any future travels I have, but I also want to move its focus from solely travel to articles and posts that highlight the great things in the world.

The whole point of "one blue marble" is to emphasis the small world we live on. There is so much to see and do, and so much good it has to offer. If I can manage to show people those things through my eyes, then I feel I am paying my small part forward.

I hope you all enjoy it.

I will have the following future posts:
Cappadocia, Turkey
Israel (Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, West Bank)
Petra, Jordan
Paris, France
Candies of the World
Lessons learned and tips
Final thoughts on travel

You can expect the same insight and photos as before. I managed to take about 32 gigs worth of photos and plan to continue sharing them.

Please let me know if you want to see me do anything differently as I continue to post.

Take care and enjoy this photo of things to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment